Menu

Ginori 1735

Founded by Tuscan marquis Carlo Ginori in 1735, this celebrated porcelain company, now owned by the Gucci group, has long been a byword for high-quality ceramics that combine classic elegance with design flair.

The Place of Wonders offers exclusive visits to the company’s Florentine flagship store, but also gives those who like to dig deeper the chance to tour the Ginori factory in Sesto Fiorentino, engage with its artisans, even commission their own personalized wares.